PRICE DROPS Pat Crawford Friction,CRKT Shinbu, Castle Keep Basket Hilt Broadsword

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Highlander Basket Hilt Broadsword custom made by Rob Miller at Castle Keep in Skye. One of these will cost you £695 new

CRKT SHINBU, comes with wooden display box not pictured £277 at Heinnies so how about £80 posted. Now £75

Last edited:

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
The Swisschamp is genuine Victorinox with correctly stamped blades, not like some of the fakes sold by some Chinese sellers on Amazon etc. I have one myself and it is my most used knife, i use it every day.

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
How much for the douk douk alone? and what's its blade length?

cheers mate :)

Mar 15, 2011
on the heather
Hi BATMAN
I have a Rob Miller Basket Hilted Backsword “see avatar” and have wanted a RM Broadsword for an age now and if I had the cash, for 300 notes, I would have snapped your arm off, someone is going to get a bargain and a half Bro.
Good luck and have a free bump on me...
PM Inbound dude...

BATMAN

Forager
Mar 9, 2012
Scotland
Hi BATMAN
I have a Rob Miller Basket Hilted Backsword “see avatar” and have wanted a RM Broadsword for an age now and if I had the cash, for 300 notes, I would have snapped your arm off, someone is going to get a bargain and a half Bro.
Good luck and have a free bump on me...
PM Inbound dude...
I'll pm you back.

Last edited:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.