Pre-moot Bhutanese bowmaking course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Steve_T

Aug 12, 2010
Hockley
Having seen the writeup on this course from the 2012 moot I was wondering if this had been run since, and if not if there was any chance of it happening this year please?

On another note cannot wait for this years Moot! W00t!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

tim_n

Feb 8, 2010
Essex
during the moot or pre moot Tony? Quite fancied this during as I'm leatherworkin'!

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I don't this this is during, it will be one side or the other, I'll finalise it with Wayne and update this thread and the site..

Steve_T

Aug 12, 2010
Hockley
Can u try for before if possible please Tony as I will be travelling with Mr Tim_N

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We've put the bow making on the Thursday before, here's a link to the tickets

Here's the info

1 day Bhutanese bowmaking - Thursday 7th Aug
Cost: £55 This includes materials.
Date: Thursday 7th August
Maximum numbers: 8
Bhutanese bowmaking is a highlight for many at the Moot, it's a fairly quick bow to make (as bow making goes) and it shoots very well. Wayne will take you through each step and at the end of the day you'll have a working bow that you can take to the range and get stuck in.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
We've put the bow making on the Thursday before, here's a link to the tickets

Here's the info

1 day Bhutanese bowmaking - Thursday 7th Aug
Cost: £55 This includes materials.
Date: Thursday 7th August
Maximum numbers: 8
Bhutanese bowmaking is a highlight for many at the Moot, it's a fairly quick bow to make (as bow making goes) and it shoots very well. Wayne will take you through each step and at the end of the day you'll have a working bow that you can take to the range and get stuck in.

Second on how good this course is and Wayne's a great teacher, loved his humour especially! I was on it two years ago and the lovely bow I came away with is my pride and joy, works a treat too. Be warned though, it is tool use intensive but the end result is well worth it.

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Second on how good this course is and Wayne's a great teacher, loved his humour especially! I was on it two years ago and the lovely bow I came away with is my pride and joy, works a treat too. Be warned though, it is tool use intensive but the end result is well worth it.

I was on the same course as Biker, and have to agree with his sentiments entirely. I still have my bow too, works great.

P1010024.jpgP1010028.jpgP1010032.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE