Practical Shotgun Greater Yorkshire area?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

EddieP

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
Liverpool
You'll struggle to just have a go, if you do manage you'll be limited to a 3 shot.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

EddieP

Forager
Nov 7, 2013
Liverpool
Your best bet would be to do a "basic course" you'll put a ton of lead down and learn safe techniques. Look up the courses on the ukpsa website

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Nope not at all, I'm near Selby.

Well I'd be happy to take you on our PSG range there at some point if you like - they also run UKPSA safety courses now and again which means you get your section 1 permission pretty much without question

Clearly the only way to experience it properly is to go to a match as we assemble courses of fire, obstacles etc. and take them down after the match, but I can let you have a try at falling steels etc. at any point

There's some photos here of our setup here if its of interest

http://www.flickr.com/photos/british_red/sets/72157626992686377/with/5902861674/

Probably be January before I can find a day - midweek is best if that suits?

resnikov

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
K

Well I'd be happy to take you on our PSG range there at some point if you like - they also run UKPSA safety courses now and again which means you get your section 1 permission pretty much without question

Clearly the only way to experience it properly is to go to a match as we assemble courses of fire, obstacles etc. and take them down after the match, but I can let you have a try at falling steels etc. at any point

There's some photos here of our setup here if its of interest

http://www.flickr.com/photos/british_red/sets/72157626992686377/with/5902861674/

Probably be January before I can find a day - midweek is best if that suits?

That would be great, can take a days leave to make it midweek :)

Those pictures look great, I really like the horse :)

Last edited:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Shoot me a PM after New Year and we'll set it up - try the Yorkshire club as well - always worth trying several places!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE