Poultry Housing

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
OK, having decided that we're not going to get to run a smallholding for at least two years while we sort out new locations etc., and we're due to move out in less than a month, we've decided to sell off our existing kit. First in the sale, two poultry houses:

http://www.ascott.biz/item5.htm
The Brentford 460; including skid rails and nest box. Currently dis-assembled for transport. Buyer to collect (from N Wilts, near RAF Lyneham) or arrange mutually agreed delivery at cost. New £321 (with nest box); four years old in great condition; looking for £150. We had 2 dozen Black Rocks in here.

http://www.ascott.biz/item47.htm
Westford, including carry handles, but without nest box (used for ducks or bantams when we used it). Will take a dozen bantams, eight hens or half a dozen ducks. Buyer to collect (from N Wilts, near RAF Lyneham) or arrange mutually agreed delivery at cost. New £209 (with carry handles); four years old in great condition; looking for £100

We also have rolls of electric netting, battery operated energisers, re-chargeable batteries, drinkers, troughs and other assorted kit. I'll post it up as I go through it all this weekend, but contact me if there's something you're looking for.

ODG

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Such a bummer that you are so far away. We are looking for a small poultry house at the moment, but the carraige would cost more that the house! :(

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Such a bummer that you are so far away. We are looking for a small poultry house at the moment, but the carraige would cost more than the house! :(

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
Sadly I don't think we could arrange delivery that far away! :eek: Although, I've always wanted to visit Scotland... Been on business, but never for pleasure... <sigh> :)

outdoorgirl

Sep 25, 2004
nr Minehead
No worries! :)

The little house has now been sold (they pick it up tonight); the big house has gone missing... We had it store flat in a stable at the local pub, but apparently they thought we'd taken all our stuff out, so when they cleared the stable to use for some donkeys, everything got moved. Closest we've got to the story so far is that when the stable was empited, a large bonfire was had... :eek:

No chance of redress really, so I guess we chalk that one up to experience, and put it on the 'lessons learned register'.... :confused:

ODG

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE