Pouches, Bashas, blizzard bag, haversacks, Millbank etc

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
In my quest to get the right sort of kit(s) over the years I bought a few things from eBay including some job lots of stuff sold by ex--military types. Now I need to raise some cash, make some space and admit to myself that some of this gear is never going to be used, or I'll never need doublers ( ok triplers...) of, and the separate car kit needs rationalising greatly. Of course next week I'll break down in a blizzard on the Brecon Beacons and rue the day.

First up I've got a couple of British Army Shelter sheets, otherwise know as tarps, bashas, hoochies, bivis, bivvies etc. These are in DPM Camo, measure 2.6m by 2.16m. They've got lots of loops for guy ropes, centre line attaching etc and also handles on the sides so it can be folded in half and used as a stretcher. Weight approx 925 grams..
£15 each inc P&P SOLD :)

Next up is an unused Arktis pouch, I think for holding a field dressing, but great for a digi camera or whatever. It's in Australian cammo, has fittings for belt carry, or for attaching VERTICALLY to a strap and has a D ring too. Cost you £12 new so:
£8 inc P&P

An unused Arktis Knife Sheath for MOD4 Survival knife, miles better than the issued leather sheath. Also in Australian Cammo. Will also fit the Becker CU7, although the straps across the front don't fit perfectly.
£8 inc. P&P. SOLD :) Water bottle for scale only in all pics

Two green Gas Mask bags, the poor Bushcrafter's Indiana Jones bag. I tend to use one of these as my out for the day bag. These are the shiney material, and one bag is slightly smaller than the other.
£6 each inc. P&P SOLD :)

A PLCE webbing set in Olive green, I got this for cannabilising but didn't get round to it. So you get a Yoke and straps, a belt, two double ammo pouches, a utility pouch and a Gas Mask bag. Has been used but in good nick. If it doesn't sell here then I'll probably break it down and sell bits individually
£20 inc P&P SOLD :)

a little webbing pouch, older than PLCE stuff, perhaps an old Binoculars pouch.
£3

A green PLCE double ammo pouch, been used and I've stripped out the inner dividers
£4 inc P&P GONE! :)

NITE-IZE headstrap for converting a Mini-Maglite into a head-torch
£2 inc P&P SOLD :)

Milbbank Bag, for water filtering, Unused.
£6 inc P&P SOLD :)

Orange Blizzard Vest, unused, made the same way as the Blizzard bags, but you can put arms and head through it and carry on walking. Bargain at
£10 SOLD :)

and lastly
A canvas bivi bag, got it from eBay cos I thought I could salvage the canvas to make something with, but didn't. Bit of a curio really and I don't know anything about it, perhaps has an Arctic exploration background. Weighs in at over 3.25 Kg so was probably carried on a sledge.
£10 inc P&P SOLD :)

Payment by Paypal, cheque or Postal Order thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE