posting photos from computer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Suddenly - after years of being able to - I no longer have the option of posting photos from my computer, only from URL ... how do I get the old facility back?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Have you used photobucket John? Upload your photo's there then you can paste a link that is automatically created onto the forum. Its the IMG link you need to copy and paste.

chas brookes

Life Member
Jun 20, 2006
west sussex
Hi John
just testing to see if I can still post pictures direct from computer

DSC00898.jpg

seems to still work I normally copy image to my desktop, then click on insert image icon and select photo from desktop

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Suddenly - after years of being able to - I no longer have the option of posting photos from my computer, only from URL ... how do I get the old facility back?

IMG_1047.jpg

I can upload too John - when you click the "Insert Image" button, do you get two tabs ("from URL" and "From Computer")?

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
I normally do not have to waste time on PB but can post direct.

You'll never waste your time on photobucket, at the least its free backup for when the things go breast up and you need to recover your photo's/data. I use all the free 'cloud' storage on offer plus of couse home network and off site with family. Its a small part of your back up routine which I'm sure as a prepper you use.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
You'll never waste your time on photobucket, at the least its free backup for when the things go breast up and you need to recover your photo's/data. I use all the free 'cloud' storage on offer plus of couse home network and off site with family. Its a small part of your back up routine which I'm sure as a prepper you use.

Good point - for important photos - and I do use PB but for a quick shot it is hardly worth the time....
And it seems to be only Mafros penny stove thread that I cannot post directly from my confuser....:confused:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE