Posting links.????

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
OK I know this should be a doddle but the few times I have tried to post a link they have not worked.

Here is what I do:-

Once I have the item or article I simply copy it from the search bar and then paste it into the bit im typing, why does this not work.

On top of that some people then seem to re name the link such as... Try " here "

As in you click the word "here" and it takes you to it.

Confused honest I am not normally bad with techno stuff I must be missing something.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Links button? is this on explorer as default or is it a google addition. I can find the word links on the tool bar but its grayed out!!

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
No the links within the forum, not in IE itself

Check which Editor you have selected in User CP, Edit Options - the scroll down to the bottom and select Standard Editor from the drop down box.

When you start a thread or Post Reply there is a little globe like button which is "Insert Link", it's up by the Fonts etc

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
Links button? is this on explorer as default or is it a google addition. I can find the word links on the tool bar but its grayed out!!

This button :D

link-1.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE