Posting For Sales in members and full members classifieds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Hi
is there any Mods out there that can tell me if i can post in both members and full members classifieds as i have just posted in the full members for sale classifieds, if so how?? do i have to complete a separate thread or is there any way i can duplicate it or move it so non full members can see it?? hope this make sense and you are welcome to batter me if i am being completely dim, its been a long week :)

Cheers
Scott

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello Scott :)

Yes, you can post in both. Just copy and paste.

I need to be picky on this though; you need to add the paypal fees to your prices. The rule changed so that things are insured in case they go missing or there's a dispute. This is now common across the forums.
Please adjust as necessary.

atb,
M

Jul 13, 2009
South Wales
Hi Mary,

Thanks moving this to where it should be! "How do i" Duh:banghead:

Next question, pay pal fees, i thought the person receiving the goods pays the fees?, i have never sold goods on here before i just copied what another member had put on their post for items for sale??
Will have a look on PP now to see if i can figure out what to do:confused:

Cheers
Scott

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Effectively they do pay the fees because you tell them what it's going to cost you. They pay for the items as buyers, not as a gift, because that way they are insured. If it's a gift, or personal payment owed ???? or sommat like that, they aren't insured if something goes amiss.
That's why the rules were changed.

I'm sorry Scott, I haven't a clue how you work out the figures :eek:.....ask on the forum and someone's bound to know however :D

atb,
M

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
I've never seen the point of posting duplicate ads in the full members and normal sales sections simultaneously - Full members can already see the advert in the normal section anyway.

I thought the idea of the Full members area was so that stuff could be offered to the full members first, before being opened up to the wider membership?

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Uhuh :D and he did :cool:
Sometimes folks would rather not advertise right across the net, so then Full Members is useful too.

Thanks Perrari :D appreciated :approve:

cheers,
M

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I can understand posting in one, or the other but why post simultaneously in both? It means full members see two identical threads cluttering up the "new posts" list.

It's just wider exposure of the advert. It's no great issue. Just skim over one if you don't want to read it.

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE