Possible return

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
hi guys long long time no see .
Genuinely missed most of you ha ha .
Long story short I find myself with a huge brick built barn with no use and lots of spare time on my hands ....

I have an overwhelming urge to be creative naturally and everything I’ve tried since stopping knife making has fizzled out after a brief period of enjoyment/success .
Sooooo I’m Pricing up power hammers , hydraulic presses , surface grinders and forges as we speak .
I’m not sure I will make many knives this time round but hope to make the pattern welded steel and sell billets for knives and tools etc etc .

I’m at the precipice of making the decision to or not , so I thought I would pop in see how you all are and see if you might cheer me on on tell me to think a little longer .
I know the deer stalking community seem very excited but they seem to think I will be making knives full time again which I don’t really want to do.... but might make a few .

So , what do you think ?
Maybe a little youtube Chanel , Instagram page could be fun ?

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
Thanks for the support gentleman .
I have a really wide range of stuff I want to make . But I need to make myself a fieldcrafter because I actual never kept one and lost the other little forest and field on a walk in the woods ....
I forgot how hard it is to locate power hammers and the forge I used to rent space in has closed because the owner has retired.
So I have to start from scratch ... but my barn is as big as you could ever need , it even has an upstairs to it . And no nahbours to upset .

Reactions: Nice65

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Thanks for the support gentleman .
I have a really wide range of stuff I want to make . But I need to make myself a fieldcrafter because I actual never kept one and lost the other little forest and field on a walk in the woods ....
I forgot how hard it is to locate power hammers and the forge I used to rent space in has closed because the owner has retired.
So I have to start from scratch ... but my barn is as big as you could ever need , it even has an upstairs to it . And no nahbours to upset .

One of those lovely loft rooms like Smallville then? Plenty of space for creative thinking? Easy commute :)

IMG_0159.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE