Popping to Endicotts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bbdave

Forager
Feb 19, 2007
Teignmouth,Devon
I am going to endys later this morning to see if I can pick up a day pack for canoeing trips I'm thinking one of the German mountain packs any other suggestions/ideas plus what other goodies shall I keep an eye out for?

Dave

neoaliphant

Settler
Aug 24, 2009
Somerset
I am going to endys later this morning to see if I can pick up a day pack for canoeing trips I'm thinking one of the German mountain packs any other suggestions/ideas plus what other goodies shall I keep an eye out for?

Dave

I got a very good quality indy jones style knapsack and some cheap tshirts.
short lengths paracord, 25ft i think

Also exeter is one of the best shopping destinations in the south west.

Also exeter mountain warehouse, normally the entire top floor is sale items at cracking prices.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Get some of those Austrian army trousers, for about £12. Great value.
Or one of the zip up austrian army sweaters, for £30-£40.
The identical dachstein civvy version is £300

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
Now, am I envious that you live near enough to drive to Endys or relieved as I would just buy loads of stuff .
hmmmmm

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
A tip for anyone going any distance to Endicotts. Give Kev a ring beforehand and tell him what you are after, and he will most likely sort out some nice examples ready for you for when you arrive.

At least, that's what he did for me, and I went away a very happy customer afterwards.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE