Polish Poncho Tipi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RachelUK

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2011
Hampshire
Hi,

I've seen lots about these on this forum and totally want one, does anyone know where you can buy them please?

Many thanks! Oh and great forum :)

towim

Dec 5, 2007
West Wales
It weighs something like 3 or 4 kg im sure, it is heavy for what it is but what it is is worth it...try saying that after a beer or 5......

The heat it can retain is amazing, especially when you use a UCO candle!

RachelUK

Tenderfoot
Jun 19, 2011
Hampshire
Thanks for your help chaps. Ordered one from German eBay. Seen one on UK eBay under mini tipi, bids over £100 already! Lol, mine was £15. goodjob

spiritwalker

Native
Jun 22, 2009
wirral
they are good and your right about the weigh about 3.5kg which isnt bad considering its canvas, my son jumped on mine and ripped a few eyelets so its now a permanent feature in the garden for the cat to sleep in (dont ask the cat will not come indoors except feeding time)

i would get another one but to be honest im thinking of saving for a pyramid canvas tent or bushshelter from greenoutdoors

launditch1

Maker Plus and Trader
Nov 17, 2008
Eceni county.
They are definitely better if you ditch the central ali pole and get three extendable clothes props inside the tent tripod style.More room.

R.Lewis

Aug 23, 2009
Cambs
Me too, mine is being used as a bike cover at the mo! Never liked the way its pitch black inside even at midday!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE