pm's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
do you need to have posted a certain ammount of posts before being able to send pm's or is there an ammount of time you need to be a member before you can send pm's?

Ps. i have no problems ..... just interested.

cheers
Louis

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think it's ten posts before a PM Louis, could be wrong though

I second the ten post guess. It also opens your profile for editing too.

Since today it's no longer required to have 10 posts, before you're able to send PM's or reply in the Classifieds / Swap section. We're running a trial with some new settings to catch spammers even before they're on open forum.

Anything I can be of some help with Louis?

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
That would explain why I got a pm from someone with zero posts today then.
Cheers
Louis
Since today it's no longer required to have 10 posts, before you're able to send PM's or reply in the Classifieds / Swap section. We're running a trial with some new settings to catch spammers even before they're on open forum.

Anything I can be of some help with Louis?

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
traditionally new members have been allowed to PM but only one at a time and they needed the 10 posts to be able to move to a regular member with more rights. we've changed the settings as Johan said, if the PM thing becomes an issue we can deal with it.

lou1661

Jul 18, 2004
Hampshire
It wasnt a problem Tony, i was just a bit suprised as i thought it was 10, same as the other two.

cheers for the update.
Louis

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE