PM failures

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Hi guys, we're looking into this, not sure what's causing it at the moment as the PM system is pretty much self contained, ie we can't see what's going on. I'll see if there are any known issues with the software or the server and report back.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
:shocked:

How come I suddenly have 79 new pms ???????? I had none five minutes ago :dunno:

Put the kettle on; guess I'm busy :eek:

M

Obviously the gremlin held onto them for a while then let them all go in one hit. :rolleyes:

I'm actually more amazed that you had space in your mail box for all of them :rofl:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:eek:
Just :rolleyes:

Where the hang were they all sitting ? someplace in the ether there's a mega traffic jam :dunno:

Just as well I touch type :sigh:
On the plus side, I'm nearly clear again :D

I'm blaming my ancient computer, but the new one's an Apple and it's like a whole new language to learn. Jamie called Windows, "Pretty pictures for idiots, Mum!", when I asked him to install it for me years ago, but this idiot learned to use it :rolleyes: the Apple has keys in the wrong place, and has weird wee habits and stores stuff in odd places. I know this one's dying but I'm not looking forward to being solely on the Apple one :sigh:

atb,
M

DiamondAl

Tenderfoot
Jul 19, 2008
Nederland
I have just had to cancel a deal I was having with Cowboy on the members classifieds because there were apparently PM's that I had sent not getting through. It was so bad that I had to cancel the deal via the Forum rather than by PM as I had lost faith in Cowboy getting my PM's.

Apologies if this is bad ettiquette, but I felt it was best that way.

Regards,

Alan

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Had some pm's of mine disappear into the ether, sent them yesterday but the recipient(s) didnt receive them, i can clearly see them in the sent folder though?

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Time to bump the thread ... just found that I'm still having issues ~ at least with receiving :dunno: .

My apologies to anyone who's tried to contact me and is awaiting a response ~ if I haven't responded it's because I've not received it :eek: .

Kepis

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Time to bump the thread ... just found that I'm still having issues ~ at least with receiving :dunno: .

It's still happening to me as well, i sent a couple of Pm's to people and they never received them, likewise people have sent me PM's and ive not got hem, yet they & I, can see the ones we sent in our respective Sent folders, bit for some reason they were never received:confused:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE