Please stop I'm ticklish!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mac

Oct 28, 2003
durham
Aw guys n other halfs.....if you could see the tears of laughter running down my face browsing this area!!! LOL :rolmao:
I read Rach(guest) first and I was nearly on the floor in fits trying to read it to my other half!
Laughter like this will just inspire me more!
Keep it up please
:You_Rock_
mac
PS...but seriously...are there many female bushcrafters (even closet types)?
or are we as males, still regarded by females as the cavemen "okay sweetheart (grunt), you iron my cloth (grunt snort) while I find dinosaur for dinner"!

PC2K

Settler
Oct 31, 2003
The Netherlands, Delft
well i read on a dutch bushcraft school that approcimate 1 out of 3 or 4 is feamle, so there is still hope ! unfortunatly most bushcrafting folks are way older than me...

Wendi

Jun 2, 2003
Ontario, Canada
Hi Mac,
I’d say there are women out there who are interested in bushcraft but, like me, don’t have the opportunity to get into it as easily as men. I don’t have the money to take a course and no friends willing to head out into the wilderness to experiment. I suppose I could go out on my own but I have to admit, I managed to cut myself bad enough to get 3 stitches in the comfort of my own apartment so I wouldn’t take the chance of being out alone in the bush!
Anyone want to join me in the wilds of Canada and teach me bushcraft? :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE