Planning a Spoon carving meet in Hertfordshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I've been given the opportunity to use the facilities on some allotments where I work to host a spoon carving day if there's anyone interested. The allotments are in Bushey approximately 10 minutes from Junction 5 on the M1 and a 10 minute walk from Bushey station.

Date wise I was thinking about a Saturday in late March or early April. One condition of using the facilities is that it's open to the local community to come and see what we do which I don't see as being a problem.

I've also posted this over on Facebook in the Spoon carving and green woodworking group I belong to but thought that there might be one or two folk on here who might be interested as well

So the question is... is there anyone who would be interested in coming along?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Sorry, I should have said this is now a no go due to site issues :(

Basically the site committee suddenly started talking about insurances, risk assessments etc :(

bluey1610

Apr 30, 2012
uk
Some people talking about a group that we could join for a carving session in Herts on Facebook

Sent from my iPhone because I have an iPhone

bluey1610

Apr 30, 2012
uk
7a68fb3f16d1ea57a8f258206c6a923d.jpg

bluey1610

Apr 30, 2012
uk
If anyone would like to come there's a big pile of ash and sweet chestnut

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE