Photos

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
3 things please

How do I delete my photos from the gallery to free up space

How do I upload photos straight into a thread

I can't see other peoples photos in threads , all I get is a little box with a red X in it but no photo. I can see the photos in the gallery fine

Cheers for any help

Nick

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Nick where are the pictures you can't see in threads hosted, in the BCUK gallery or else where (e.g. photobucket)?

If your not getting pictures from anywhere I should think its a setting in your browser which needs adjusting.

When you are in the gallery what happens when you click on 'My Photos' in the top bar?

leon-1

First one.

If you cannot see a delete button let me know which ones you want removing and I'll remove them for you.

Second one.

Normally you use a host like photobucket or imageshack to host the picture, then you copy the direct link and post it in the thread that you wish to post a picture in.

Third one.

I have no idea on that one Nick, it may be due to settings for your browser, but I wouldn't have thought so if you can use the gallery.

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I can see the photos in the gallery no problems both mine and other peoples but in threads like for example Lupus's 'whittling away a year' all I can see is a white box with a red X in it where the photos should be.

Thanks Leon if you could delete my bow saw pictures all of them that would be good.

Thanks for the advice on using imageshack or photobucket too. I'll give it a go forthwith.
I'll have a look at browser settings too, not that I really know what I'm looking for?
I'm actually going to the moot this year Leon, I hope I can catch up with you there if you're going.

Take it easy

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE