Photos on Threads

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

calibanzwei

Settler
Jan 7, 2009
Warrington, UK
Link takes you to main forum page there WB :D

1. First of all, the picture needs to 'exist' on the internet and have it's own address (a URL, just like a website; eg http://www.foodsubs.com/Photos/cheese-iditozobel.jpg )

If its one of your own pictures you'll need to upload it to somewhere like Photobucket first. If your just linking a picture elsewhere on another website, right click on it and click Properties - that should allow you grab its address.

2. To show the image in your post, put
after it without any spaces between them and the address (or enable the advance editing options in your User CP for easy clickableness!)

cheese-iditozobel.jpg

Taa daaa

harryhaller

Settler
Dec 3, 2008
Bruxelles, Belgium
Hobbit go to the "How do I?" forum, which is the second to last forum in the main forum.

That is where such questions should be asked - though I understand doing it here because your post might not be noticed "down there":)

Luckily, however, you wouldn't have to post 'cos there's a sticky called "Inserting an image" !

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Having put the pics up on Photobucket, there is a little box near which as 4 choices of HTML code you can use to point / ref to the picture.

Click on the IMG code and it should pop up the word copied on screen.

Back to Bushcraft and write your post. Where you want the piccy hit ctrl V and the code will be pasted into the post

Use preview to view the results and if you like it, save, and its done

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
How many posts do you need to have before you can post pictures ?
Twodogs

I don't think there's a minimum requirement for piccies, I've never heard it mentioned before anyway.

Like Hammock_man says, get signed up on Photobucket (free), upload you piccies from your PC to your album on PB, right click on the IMG code under your required piccy then right click and paste into your bcuk thread.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE