Photobucket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
Open the two pages up and reduce them down by placing your cursor on the edge of of your browser page so it becomes a double ended arrow.

Left click and hold then drag the edge until you can see both screens
If you don't get a double-ended arrow and your browser takes up the whole screen, it is probably maximised - you will see the following in the top right corner:

resize_zps4a5e5325.jpg

Click on the middle box (showing 2 pages overlapped) to switch to re-sizeable mode. If the middle box only shows one page/square then you are already in resize mode and you should be able to 'grab' any edge of the window (hover over it until a double ended arrow appears where the mouse cursor is) then click and hold the mouse button down while dragging the edge to any size/shape you want it :)

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Thanks Shewie. I'll try that later today.
That is precisely the sticking point = get the computer pictures file to open
while looking at a PB album location..

You don't really need to see the PB album at the same time, you chose the album you wish to upload to when you click upload, you should have a drop down box next to "Upload To" in the top left, this defaults to Your Bucket usually. Click on the blue button in the centre "Choose photos & videos" and choose your files in the pop up window. Browse to your folder, hold down Ctrl and click on each of your photos you wish to upload, then hit Open and away it goes.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Thank you all very much for the valuable assistance.
Now with my own hand-written detailed instructions, I can get all these things done.

Next, I'm having random success in linking Photobucket pictures into forum posts.
Either it works (and I can't duplicate it) or all text is simply erased.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
I had photobucket and used it a lot.
But now use Dropbox.
All my taken pics instantly upload when i turn on the wifi, the folders and UI are so easy to use.
Even saves a copy of them on your laptop when uploaded from your phone so its saves doing it yourself.
And you can get the image links from the icon area on your laptop.

Plus you get loads of space to fill, think i got about 50gb free so far.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
That's fine = I copy the IMG code, no big deal.
Go back to paste it in the URL line to see, 100% of the time,
that all my text has been erased.

All I'm asking is this: how do I get back and forth to PB without losing my text post??????????
Type some text. What is the next key click?
Like right now, in this reply?

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Highlight the URL/img code and then right click and select copy.
Then go to post, right click again and select paste.
Thats how i used to do it as i had the same problem with it deleting the code from one screen to the other.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
OK
All I have to do is a single left click on the IMG code and PB tells me it has been copied.

Some sites that I can get back to, I LC on the "insert image" icon to get a little URL window.
RC in that, select and LC on paste and click OK at the bottom of the window = done.
Next, I know how to get back to my post composition form but all the text and title are gone.

I need to know how to get away from the post composition form without losing it in this and other places.
Puzzle but obviously, there is at least one solution.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
That's fine = I copy the IMG code, no big deal.
Go back to paste it in the URL line to see, 100% of the time,
that all my text has been erased.

All I'm asking is this: how do I get back and forth to PB without losing my text post??????????
Type some text. What is the next key click?
Like right now, in this reply?

This happens to me. Not always, but it's annoying when it does. I've started posting my text, then editing and adding the pic straight after. It's a clunky way of doing things though.

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Nice65: that is my SOLE REASON for asking.
Text is done, how to go for the pic I have stored, edited and sized for adding?
The text always is erased. What the Hello possible incremental benefit can that be?

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
If you look up in Firecraft, I started a thread called" Bowdrill Fire Kit."
A 40 minute phone call from the west coast to the east coast solved all the puzzles.
Never would have figured it out on my own, thanks to Eagleisland.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE