Pentax Optio W80 12.1 Mpixel Waterproof Camera

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tobes01

May 4, 2009
Hampshire
I've been getting more serious about my photography recently, and find I'm not using my trusty Pentax Optio W80 any more, so better that it goes to a good home.

This is a truly cracking little camera for bushcrafty purposes, being not much larger than a packet of cigarettes, but waterproof to 5m, and with a 5x optical zoom. You can find a full specification here: http://www.pentax.co.uk/en/product/17732/Photo_Cameras.html

The camera has s few little scratches on it from being in my pocket in the woods, but looks great and performs perfectly. It comes with two after-market (not Pentax) spare batteries, the charger and cable, a 1GB SD, and the original packaging.

Selling new for £130ish, yours for £65 posted. PRICE DROP TO £50.

Tobes

P1000009_2.jpgP1000008_2.jpgP1000010_2.jpgP1000011_2.jpg

Last edited:

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Dang missed it !
Great little pocket camera, lost my old one in the Thames got it back 3 days later when someone fished it out and recognised someone in the photos !
Sadly it now resides in the depths of the river Dart.
If it falls through let me know.
Cheers
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE