Peddle skills

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
Seen this guy in a few videos and he has some real skills.
Not seen this one though so thanks for sharing.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Boy Oh Boy! He knows what he's at for sure; and very nicely packaged, getting into the young un's head like that.............thanks for posting this..................atb mac

Biker

Marvelous video!

Compared to me on Friday night last week. This, despite all the research I'd done on YouTube watching (LOL!) fail videos and resolving never to try any of those dumb antics middle-aged balding men get up to in the vain attempt to recapture their youth.

Just got graised elbows knee and shoulder, otherwise I was fine. Even my bruised pride wasn't that injured as I was the only one brave enough (read as stupid enough) who took up the challenge to jump the BMX off the 18 inch step of sleepers.

I just sent that video clip to the boy who challenged me. Told him this time next year I'll kick his butt! :lmao:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Marvelous video!

Compared to me on Friday night last week. This, despite all the research I'd done on YouTube watching (LOL!) fail videos and resolving never to try any of those dumb antics middle-aged balding men get up to in the vain attempt to recapture their youth.

Just got graised elbows knee and shoulder, otherwise I was fine. Even my bruised pride wasn't that injured as I was the only one brave enough (read as stupid enough) who took up the challenge to jump the BMX off the 18 inch step of sleepers.

I just sent that video clip to the boy who challenged me. Told him this time next year I'll kick his butt! :lmao:

At least you didn't try it on your camouflaged monster! Ohhh that sounds rude when you say it out loud.

copper_head

Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Thanks Jag, hadn't seen this one. Man that guys got skills!

My favourite is still 'Way Back Home' for the music as much as anything else...

[video=youtube;Cj6ho1-G6tw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj6ho1-G6tw[/video]

sasquatch

Jun 15, 2008
Northampton
He's got mad skills indeed. Makes that front flip and the backwards nose manuals look easy. Despite all that talent he didn't bust out a Special Flip though! Thanks for sharing.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE