PCP rifles. I have a question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Yep. Understood that.
Thought you did, but I've known a person misunderstand. So in short, yes you can top up tanks at any point. On my lightweight S510 you only get 50 or 60 shots but it's a pest control item so that's plenty. I have better range toys for fun

Reactions: TeeDee

CLEM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 10, 2004
Stourbridge
Springers for shear pleasure of shooting and keeping ya honest and technique up to scratch, PCP for clinical hunting. Every air gunner especially hunters should own a lightweight breakbarrel boinger for at least no reason then keeping skills up to scratch. Just as accurate as a PCP, you just got to be able to shoot with good technique , far less hassle too.
I just like the self contained nature of a springer, plus the actual pleasure of shooting them as previously mentioned. And a very underrated tool too.

Last edited:
Reactions: bds

subzeer0

Tenderfoot
Apr 30, 2014
East of Durham
Springers for shear pleasure of shooting and keeping ya honest and technique up to scratch, PCP for clinical hunting. Every air gunner especially hunters should own a lightweight breakbarrel boinger for at least no reason then keeping skills up to scratch. Just as accurate as a PCP, ya just got to be able to shoot, far less hassle too.
only if ya finger work for dexterity of pickin a pellet up and putting it into barrel via a tx 200 and hw97 bear trap

Reactions: MartiniDave

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Anyone heard/used Hill pumps?

Is that typical price for a Stirrup pump ?

richos36

Forager
Aug 9, 2010
Nottingham
www.codnor-t-f-c.co.nr
Anyone heard/used Hill pumps?

Is that typical price for a Stirrup pump ?
yes had one and they are the best stirrup pump but hard work to fill a pcp to 200bar at that price I would get a 300 bar divers air cylinder less hassle and my local dive shop only charge £5 to fill any size cylinder

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE