Paypal question

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
Is your card linked to your account, if so you should be able to send funds using the manage balance option

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Amy Turner

Feb 16, 2017
US
You have to link accounts first, then there are transfer options but make sure you are doing the right thing as it problems with refunds

bopdude

Feb 19, 2013
Stockton on Tees
I don't know in short, would have thought you would have linked your account first and then credit card as an additional card ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
You need to link your bank account to your PayPal account. When buying stuff if the other payment options fail, they take it from your bank account.

I think it's also a security and safety measure when adding funds to your PayPal account.

nitrambur

Settler
Jan 14, 2010
Nottingham
You can only add to your balance from a linked bank account. But you don't really need to have any balance, I never have, it just takes it directly from the linked card whenever you buy anything.

Allans865

Nov 17, 2016
East Kilbride
Hi Nick,

You can also transfer money into your PayPal account with your card's online banking service.

Just set paypal up as a payee and you can transfer money in as you need.

This is how i normally do it.

Hope this helps.

All the best,
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE