Password Change Problems

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
I needed to change my password a couple of days ago and found the appropriate way to do this; filled in the neccessary stuff and chose a new one then submitted it. Couldn't log in for most of the rest of the day, then got an email with a new password not of my choosing; even with that entered I had a lot of trouble logging in and have had since then. If I read a thread then come back out to the Forum contents page, I've been logged out again and have to go through it again. Also having ticked the "remember me" box, which always kept me logged in, I
still need to fill out the fields again to log in.

It's a pain and I can't work it out..................any ideas?.........................................atb mac

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Not as bad as it was Tony, but I still keep getting logged out at weird intervals; usually when clicking out to the forum contents page after reading or making a post................atb mac

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE