Parts for Swedish Army Trangia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ANDYLASER

Nomad
Mar 27, 2004
SOUTHAMPTON
Hi all, I am after the following items for the Swedish army trangia cook set if any body can help.

Burner assembly complete.
Fuel bottle
Plastic cups (non folding) x2

cheers.

Gary

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Andy - I have all those parts available including the cups. Did you get my reply PM?

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
No Nigel they are Noggin type things - pre folding cup designed to fit in the mess kit but bulkier than the folding cup.

Andy your stuff has been sent - let us see the ultimate end product!!

Leon-1 remember my stove when you have time.

Nigel - turn off richard and judy!!
:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

Roving Rich

Oct 13, 2003
Nr Reading
Wow that was fast ! :yikes: do use some sort of teleport system for your deliveries Gary ? Probably another button on this site that i haven't found... place goods in the microwave press send...

Thats what icall service
Cheers
Rich

leon-1

Gary said:
Leon-1 remember my stove when you have time.

Gary, I have just started making one for you and one for Neil1, but I am currently waiting on the threaded nut rivets to come through (they are on order so should be here within the week).

I have also started on a smaller version using the small Britvic type drinks can, I will let you know how that one gets on (I've a nasty suspicion that it will probably melt down :bu: and I will end up like this character :f:)

Any which way it will be ready for the meetup as long as the nut rivets get here. :eek:):

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Nice one Leon - I'll have the space ship standing by!!

Let me know what I owe you ok!

leon-1

Right, I am now waiting on the threaded nut rivets before I can finish assembly of both yours and Neil1's stoves, I did most of the work on them last night :eek:): . If the rest of it had been here they would have been finished by tomorrow inlcuding the cureing process.

I've also got an idea as far as the smaller version is concerned since the cans are aluminium and not steel like the others. If it works out I'll put up some pictures, if it doesn't people will be able to visit me at the lolcal burns unit :lol: .

Gary did you want pot stand and windshield or have you ideas of your own for those?

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Leon I want the full Leon industries mark 1 lightwieght stove. wind shield the works.

After all I cant demo it to students ect if I made half of it now can i? Plus you'd make a better job of it than me. :super:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE