paracord uses

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

law

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2005
north wales
this is my first post on the new look website and what a site very inpressed, anyway was wondering what the most unusual thing u have used paracord for. must be thousands i recently had the hose on the turbo pipe come off my defendert the jubilee clips had warnout, all i had in in the landy was paracord with afew clove hitches managed to make it back home.simple stuff really but saved the day my 3 year old now uses the same piece of cord to tow his trailer behind his digger!

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
So far... Dental floss, fishing line, shoe laces, washing line, guy lines, billy can strap, bike luggage strap, plumb line, bow drill cord, handcuffs (don't ask), trip wire (see guy lines), conker string, car boot fastner, christmas card hanging line and knife carry strap. :p

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
So far... Dental floss, fishing line, shoe laces, washing line, guy lines, billy can strap, bike luggage strap, plumb line, bow drill cord, handcuffs (don't ask), trip wire (see guy lines), conker string, car boot fastner, christmas card hanging line and knife carry strap. :p

Cummon mate - use your immiganation, surely you can think of some more! :lmao: :notworthy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE