Paracord bracelet and lanyard

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Hi all,

I just wanted to show you something i've been having a play with.

DSCF9930.jpg

I made the keyring last night and just finished the bracelet tonight, I'm quite pleased at how they look, now i just need more colours of paracord.

Has one got any suggestions as to what to try next?

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Cheers Paracordist, You've got some good stuff, it was your survival fire bracelet that made me want to start!

Thanks Troyka, what did you do to cover the usb key? have you got any pics? i'm quite interested in that!!

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Paracordist, just managed to have a browse through your site and found the video's :D I think i'm gonna need a LOT more paracord!!

Thanks mate!!

troyka

Forager
i took off the case as it was broken and tied a simple over under knot see the pics. turned the usb over then did the same, repeated till i finished.. melted the ends but it doesn't feel so secure a better ending may be well better!

photos poor quality as my camera phone is pants..
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sugb2006/sets/72157626913976878/

you could easily tie a cobra knot on the usb stick..

Last edited:

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Brilliant, Cheers Troyka.

I like your twisted lanyard too, so many things to make so little paracord, off to order some colours now!!!

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Jack, you are so right!! I just went and placed an order on ebay for some US paracord, 6 different colours @ 50' of each and 100' of black, and i have already allocated most of it to projects!!

I'm going to try and make a couple of dog collars, any idea what I could use as a fastening? bearing in mind they are German Shepherds and one has a tendency to pull when she's excited.

I made 2 more bracelets tonight i'll stick pics up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Paracordist

Forager
Mar 30, 2011
NH, USA
www.paracordist.com
Cheers Paracordist, You've got some good stuff, it was your survival fire bracelet that made me want to start!!!

Paracordist, just managed to have a browse through your site and found the video's :D I think i'm gonna need a LOT more paracord!!

Thanks mate!!
LOL I used to buy 100' at a time, now its typically 1,000'.

he ain't joking there, I should have shares in paracord the amount I get through
thats what started me selling; just trying to make enough back to support the habit!

Jack, you are so right!! I just went and placed an order on ebay for some US paracord, 6 different colours @ 50' of each and 100' of black, and i have already allocated most of it to projects!!

I'm going to try and make a couple of dog collars, any idea what I could use as a fastening? bearing in mind they are German Shepherds and one has a tendency to pull when she's excited.

I made 2 more bracelets tonight i'll stick pics up tomorrow.
you want to use some buckles that are safety release I think. http://cdwplus.com/singleSRB.html I get them at this link stormdrane gave me.

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Thanks Paracordist, I was looking at those buckles but I wasn't sure if they'd be strong enough.

Currently getting a bit annoyed with the seller i chose on ebay, he was quick enough to message me back regarding how to pay for the item, but since I've bought a few items from him and requested an invoice I've had no contact from 3 messages I've sent.

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
right my paracord eventually arrived yesterday and i've been busy.

DSCF0101.jpg

the black and pink one is for my wife, the black and green is the one i'm currently wearing and the red and tan is another for me! got a few to do for friends as well, i'm relly enjoying it!

One thing though, has anyone got any idea where i could source some reasonably priced 1" BB's ?? or something else of similar size?? I've been looking on the bay and most on there are quite expensive!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE