Pair of hiking boots

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Pair of Meindel Tibet boots up for trading. Made of waxed nubuck, their treatment (and look and feel) is like smooth leather. They are almost unused. Vibram© soles. Have a look at the pictures please. Rubber burrs are still on the soles! (size8,5 = 42,5 European size)

I like to trade for a scandi grind knife or, who knows, something else...

come on guy's..., any takers?!

progress.gif

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
These are to small for me, but for what its worth, i brought a pair recently and wore them straight out of the box for 3 days on Hadrians wall, comfy,comfy,comfy, what more can i say ?. Good luck with your sale.

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
These are to small for me, but for what its worth, i brought a pair recently and wore them straight out of the box for 3 days on Hadrians wall, comfy,comfy,comfy, what more can i say ?. Good luck with your sale.

Thank you.
Yes, they are very comfy. The fit is perfect. "Relaxed Fit" they call it. Very efficient for preventing slipping at the heels (blisters) and giving extra room (in terms of width) to the toes and fore foot.
I have a good size 43 (European size)

woodstock

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
off grid somewhere else
Hi lush their my size and they look great what sort of price range are you looking at in regards to a exchange of goods Unfortunalty I don't have a knife to offer is there anything else you fancy

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Meindl boots still up for trading.

There must be someone in need of boots size 8,5.
Someone with a nice spare scandi bushcraft knife? I don't mind if it's a second or third back up knife ;)

Lush

Forager
Apr 22, 2007
Netherlands
Other items I accept for trading are:
- modern waterfilter
- quality waterproof binoculars
- Softshell Gore Tex jacket
- A watch

just like my christmas list, lol
It depends on the price of items traded for of course... Maybe I have more luck now {:)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE