Pain!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Well it's been 5 months since my last outing... Withdrawal symptoms don't cut it. Does anyone else begin to get feelings of depression when it's been too long?

No holiday allowance til November :( seems to be winter meets only for me from now on!

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
I only really sleep out a few nights a year in summer as wild camping is pretty much illegal here. I already miss it when I'm in the car home:lmao:

Johnnyboy1971

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 24, 2010
Yorkshire
I was lucky and had a night out last night. It was way too warm indoors so strung my hammock in my back garden and slept there.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
After about three weeks at the most without the woods or the water? its others I fear for most.

Gray

Sep 18, 2008
Scouser living in Salford South UK
A month is just about manageable. I wish i had a permission nice and close to me.........halfway between Manchester and Warrington........just thought I'd slip that bit in. You never know some kind soul my read this and feel sorry for me.:)

spud_23

Forager
May 27, 2010
Leicester
Nice to know I'm not the only one! Hopefully my wonderful local meet organisers might take pity on me :) hint hint. And Dave I get one day off a week so unless I finish early enough the day before its very difficult and one weekend off in 9 which SWMBO usually claims as her time

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE