Paduk Magnesium Firestarter

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Evening all,

Apologies to Hemlock-, a member of bushcraftuk.com based in the US (HEMLOCK79 on bushcraftusa.com) who I recently purchased a couple of items from, as I said I would post comments here, but life has been unexpectedly crazy for a few weeks.

There are four firestarters in the Paduk Magnesium Firestarter range; I bought the largest and smallest...

Striker.jpg

The range: http://bushcraftusa.com/forum/showthread.php/108515-Padauk-magnesium-firestarters

I won’t review them, as there’s little to add to their functionality that the video below doesn’t make clear, other than to say that both the items I bought are of cracking quality, work incredible well, appear very simple but only because they’ve been thoroughly thought out an tested, and, I feel, are really good value for money, even when you take into account the very reasonable and extraordinarily speedy delivery from the states. This is simply a heads up for a product you might not have seen before, I hadn’t.

No connection to the product other than impressed customer who paid full price and received no inducement.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNVkX0sZ4Kg

Oh, finally, Hemlock – he’s a very nice fella :)

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
They look great! I really like the look of them! :)

I'm really impressed, plus, I have big hands and find, at least the big one so much easier to use. But the tiny one works really well too and is a must for those survival kitists that walk amongst us :)

Really cracking piece of kit.

Last edited:

Hemlock-

Jan 30, 2014
Vancouver, Washington USA
Thank you very much for the kind words AJB.

We are very proud of our product, and love hearing all the wonderful reviews. I think these will find a lot of fans in the UK, as you folks have similar weather to us here in the PNW (WET!).

If there's enough interest I'll become a supporting vendor here on BCUK, so let me know what you all think!

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
These really do look nice bits of kit. I went onto Etsy last night but they don't ship to the UK.

Showing my interest. :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE