oxfordshire & surrounding area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ScottC

Banned
May 2, 2004
uk
I know Chip is busy with his own site and working in the Army and with his cadets so it's possible he hasn't seen the thread yet.

Chip Dale

Jan 10, 2005
NORFOLK
ScottC said:
I know Chip is busy with his own site and working in the Army and with his cadets so it's possible he hasn't seen the thread yet.

Thanks Scott and sorry all.

I have been overseas for a while, but back in the UK at the MO.
I'll start looking into the site and dates. It could be that i set it all up, and not be able to make it myself.

Give me a week to sort something out, i'll have an answer next weekend.

Cheers all & sorry

Chip

N

Not that Taz

Add another potential to the Merry Band.. Reading's not a million miles....

Taz

N

Newbie woodworm

Sounds good would like to come depending on dates, and if you don't mind a novice. :D
N.W

Marts

Native
May 5, 2005
London
So just to keep it in peoples' minds, so far the following people have expressed interest:

Phil562
Outdoorgirl
Seoras
Jdlenton
Roving Rich
Virulent Salamander
Sargey
Batfink
C Claycomb
Buckshot
Povarian
Bambodoggy
Grasshopper
Boxy
Marts
Not that taz
Weekend_Warrior
andyn
Annie
Wolf Man
Wolvan
Newbie Woodworm

I make that 22... (23 with Chip)

falling rain

Native
Oct 17, 2003
Woodbury Devon
I'd be interested depending on dates. I'm a very busy Hector at the moment, but need a good meet - up to chill out for a day or so. There's a lot of old faces I want to catch up with and a lot of new I'd like to meet.

Wannabe

Aug 19, 2005
Oxfordshire
Count me in too !

I'm in Oxford and have been looking for somewhere to practice bushcraft. If you feel it's appropriate, could you PM me with the details of where you practice.

Thanks.

Mark.

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Hey Chip

you about? got any further in planning a meet? Seems like there are quite a few who would love a meet. :)

Longstrider

Settler
Sep 6, 2005
South Northants
My partner and I would love to meet up with a few of you guys and gals if this meet ever gets off the ground. Based in Milton Keynes, so not too far to travel to anywhere in Oxon for a day or a weekender.

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
If in the spring then I would try to get to it. I can offer hand drilling and other fire lighting skills.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE