oxfordshire & surrounding area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chip Dale

Jan 10, 2005
NORFOLK
Hi Guys

Anyone kicking around the Oxfordshire area or surrounding counties. I am looking at setting up a meet in Oxfordshire, within a private estate.
The estate contains forrest and wetland, with an extencive waterway and lake.

Chip

Chip Dale

Jan 10, 2005
NORFOLK
Phil562 said:
Hi Chip

That sounds good, please forward more details as you have them

Regards

I will do, nothing will be confirmed until i get numbers. But i have used the area before to teach cadets survival.
Keep watching this thread for more details.

Cheers Chip

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Chip Dale said:
I will do, nothing will be confirmed until i get numbers. But i have used the area before to teach cadets survival.
Keep watching this thread for more details.

Cheers Chip

Will do

Thanks

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Not too far from Surrey either so again depending on dates I'd be interested (not the last weekend of this or next month thuogh please :) ).....tell me more about these extensive waterways and lake? Is it worth me bringing my open canoe?

Cheers,

Bam. :D

Boxy

May 9, 2005
Abingdon
Chip Dale said:
Hi Guys

Anyone kicking around the Oxfordshire area or surrounding counties. I am looking at setting up a meet in Oxfordshire, within a private estate.
The estate contains forrest and wetland, with an extencive waterway and lake.

Chip

Hi Chip,

Count me in, I'm in Abingdon so no problem.

Boxy

jdlenton

Dec 14, 2004
Northampton
I was wondering the same thing? :) Are we going to take this thread down the stainless steel trangia route of a load of I’m still interested replies? :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE