Sold OVEREADY USA - CUSTOM TORCHES (Jamie Alert !!)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Potatohead

Jul 1, 2020
Surrey... near a tree :)
1. ITEM:
2 x Oveready Custom P60 platform torches with 900lm ANSI drop ins.

2. CONDITION:
**SOLD** 1
x As new condition. Stored as a spare and completely unused.

**SOLD** 1 x used on Rotation depending on requirements. Approx 20hours total burn time. Couple of marks from carry as per the photos.

Lovingly cleaned and maintained with Deoxit / Deoxit Gold & Nyogel

3. EXTRAS:
None

4. LOCATION:
Surrey

5. PRICE:
Original total build cost purchased from new was £180 ea.

**SOLD** 1 x Unused £ 130 ono

**SOLD** 1 x Used £105 ono

All prices include paypal and RMSD to UK only.

6. DESCRIPTION:
So i have recently scratched an itch for a couple of new malkoff torch items for EDC. So must move these on to help cover the cost.9

Both lights are built up the same and consist of the following:

Oveready custom Z70 Unified body HA Black.
A re-do based on the surefire P60 Z platform. Head and body are machined by hand at Oveready in the USA from one piece of metal, making the tailcap easier to turn while reducing complexity and improving integrity with one less joint and also improving thermal conduction.

Oveready stainless bezel ring and AR lens.
Oveready custom tailcap.
Tactical HAIII Black.
Oveready Medium Press switch boot.
McClicky forward click switch with Oveready brass insert adapter.

EDC+ / Illumn collaboration P60 Drop in.
Model X60L3v2. Triple XP-G2 S4 Cool white.
Made available in a limited run. One of the best all-rounders ive ever used. Great balance of range and peripheral light.

3 modes. High/Med/Low.
Always comes on in High. Very very bright!!
17deg optic with FHWM at 21deg.
ANSI OTF 1 x 18650 2600mAh batt.
High = 900lm - 1hr flat runtime
(I get over an hour on a 3500mAh protected)
Med = 500lm - 3hr flat runtime
Low = 14lm - 100hr flat runtime

A great outdoor illumination tool

Thanks for looking / staying awake

7. PICTURES:

20220113_171200.jpg

20220113_171130.jpg

20220113_171059.jpg

20220113_171357.jpg

Minor Marks on used one.
inCollage_20220115_120552990.jpg

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Phew!

Nice things those Oveready hosts, but changing the Malkoff drop ins to neutral white would have been too costly for me. I’m just looking into the Convoy S2 and S2+ hosts/mules and seeing the lego game being more easily affordable than it used to be.

Potatohead

Jul 1, 2020
Surrey... near a tree :)
Phew!

Nice things those Oveready hosts, but changing the Malkoff drop ins to neutral white would have been too costly for me. I’m just looking into the Convoy S2 and S2+ hosts/mules and seeing the lego game being more easily affordable than it used to be.
Hello matey.
Yes the oveready unified hosts are very well thought out and robust. The only reason I swapped out is coz I got another Malkoff itch for the M61HOT to better suit my needs, and the M61 HOT ‘drop in only’ doesn’t fit in any other hosts other than Malkoff, unless you have the tools for further host modification as they are slightly fatter than normal.

These EDC+/Illumn drop ins are very good quality also. The tint whilst ‘cool’ is very white with no blue tinges. It lights up my whole back yard out to 20m plus.. really good beam pattern for lighting up the trail at night.

I was reading up on the Convoy’s a little while ago and they seem to be standing the test of time with good write ups.

There’s also more Original sure fire 6P Hosts now appearing on eBay ready-bored out to take 18650’s for not too many pennies. Might be worth a look. It’s just the weak anodising on those that lets them down for me.

Reactions: Nice65

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE