Over a month in the Scottish wilderness starting April 16th

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 25, 2016
Derbyshire
Hi all,
In 3 days I will be travelling up to Aberdeenshire (just inside the Cairngorms) as my family are blessed enough to own a house up there. I will be constructing a shelter in the surrounding woods nearby the house and planning to live there for just over a month. I was thinking about documenting my experience in the form of Youtube videos, how I make the camp, bed, shelter, fire, cooking etc. and was wondering if that would be of interest to anyone? I wouldn't bother if no one was going to watch them but thought it might be something you guys would be interested in! I'll post a link to the channel, and if I get a few subscribers then I'll be happy to start posting videos when I arrive every couple of days to showcase my adventures! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrvD9GigJWO3jqgZz6jLvyQ

Arya

Settler
May 15, 2013
Norway
Bring it on! I've never seen that part of the world, so I would enjoy it 😊

"Bring a compass. It's awkward when you have to eat a friend."

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Sounds ideal!
For the likes of us that have less time to do things like that , it's nice to experience it vicariously ...

Look forward to watching your adventures

Apr 25, 2016
Derbyshire
Haha I won't be, I'll just be going to the house to contact my family, upload videos to the channel and fetch food, everything else will be done at the camp if all goes to plan :D

Thank you all for your kind words, I can't wait to get out there! Leshy you're right, I've just graduated and am currently on a year out so wanted to do this while I could!

breff

Tenderfoot
Sep 16, 2016
Lancaster
Also subbed, go for it.
(Is "Camp Construction" like that builder bloke from the Village People?)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE