Oval firesteels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I have a number of Mike Ameling's oval firesteels left over from the Lanark festival. I can let you guys have one for £12 including Paypal and postage fees.

Or if you want the whole starter kit including the firesteel, a roll of charcloth, two lumps of flint, some flax tow (tinder) and a canvas pouch with leather tie to carry it all - £20 including Paypal and postage.

I'm selling these pretty much at cost so they'll go quickly.

PM if interested.

Paypal only on this please.

Eric

Edit: Just done a quick count and there are 12 available.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Blimey, that was quick. Do you want the steel on it's own or the full kit?

Eric

It makes a change for me to be on when there`s some tasty kit on offer, I usually find out the day after they`ve all sold.

Full mashings starter kit please Eric

Rich

Huon

Native
May 12, 2004
Spain
Hi Eric,

Put me down for the full kit please.

PM me your details and I'll PayPal you.

Cheers,

Huon

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Above payments all received thanks. PMs sent. First lot posted a few minutes ago but I ran out of padded bags so had to buy more at the PO. If I don't have time today to get the rest packed and posted I'll post them in the morning.

Eric

Eric_Methven

Apr 20, 2005
Cheers mate. Tourists are fair game, but I don't rip my mates off.

Right then, to all of you who have paid, your packages were posted off this afternoon. I cycled to the post office with them during a localised monsoon so I could catch the post and hopefully some at least will arrive tomorrow, otherwise you'd be waiting till after the bank holiday. If you are away for the weekend, the packages are narrow enough to go through your letter box so you shouldn't need to collect them from the sorting orifice. T'was a pleasure doing business with you all.

I still have six full sets left and half a dozen oval steels on their own although I may make a few up into firesteel belts and put them up on Maker's market later on. But there's still some left if there are any more takers.

Eric

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE