Outsider Festival

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Hammock_man

May 15, 2008
kent
Too many people, too many pounds (£50+) Sorry but a bit rich for me Still wish them all the success

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
A bunch of folk could get together on a bit of land and cook decent sized pig for quite a bit less :D

"Incredible value Earlybird tickets are now available
at a recession busting £50.00 + booking fee for the weekend."

"recession busting" they are taking the mickey :D

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
For a festival ticket that is actually quite cheap though.
I think it's a difference of expectation.
Most kids on a night out at the weekend will spend that no bother at all. So for a weekend, live music, camping, good atmosphere, etc., they'll think this quite reasonable. Especially compared to the T in the Park figures.

They're obviously trying to do a combination of Tree and T in the Park. I could see it working, but I could also see it being an almighty pitn. I've worked Glasgow Council Festival weekends like that and it was dreadful.
The craftsfolks were set up in an enormous barn sized marquee, with the biggest generator I've ever heard constantly thrumming along at one end :rolleyes: In front of us we had the Mini Mokes (mini motorbikes :eek: ) to the other side we had the Karaoke stage and the Main Stage :censored: and behind us we had the Fire engine preservation society with thirteen different engines, each with it's own distinct MeeMaw button.........and every kid in the place had to press 'every' button :rant: :bluThinki :aargh4: :cussing:
Not a good mix.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE