Outdoor Adventure Show, Olympia

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jakunen

Native
Picked up the February TRAIL magazine which had a flyer for the show.

Looked interesting.

2 quid off if you book in advance...

Surfing, climbing, biking, extreme ironing, kayaking...hang on, extreme IRONING?!?!?!?

Was this just a thing to gnab your attention? Or to see if any one actaully reads the blurb? Or is there a sport of pressing your shirts on top of a mountain?

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
That's Mad!!!! and very funny!

A few of my TA mates had a thing for tying an ironing board to the back of a landy on a cable and trying to surf on it.....nobody ever got more than 10 or 15 yards before they came off and sanded themselves on the concrete! Very funny to watch though.... thought it might have meant that!

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Thank you both very kindly :wave:

Might see if the Mrs will come up for the day with me on the Sunday...if I go I'll give a shout on here so any others going can meet up for a coffee with us if they like :lol:

nomade

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 8, 2004
Sutton (Surrey, UK)
Shinobi wrote:

"That's the only way they could get most blokes anywhere near an iron"

Yes, as a woman I would agree...have they explored other such markets yet, like "extreme washing-up", "extreme hoovering" (well...the tent or the rucksack may need to be rid of crumbs of bread and the likes...the ultimate male thing!? :rolmao:

Hazelnut

Jan 31, 2005
London
If you ring 0870 060 0958 and quote 'Black's' you get two tickets for the price of one, if you book before the 11th of February.
Zambezi and I will be there, if you are looking to meet up on the Sunday.

:pack:

Squidders

Aug 3, 2004
Harrow, Middlesex
I'm going to be going there with Eloise if anyone want's a ride from this end... I'm going to enjoy the bouldering competition... as I understand it us mortals can try the problems so that should be a laugh.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE