Other interests

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
What be youre other interests when I am not working in the incinerator room at the hospital I enjoy bodybuilding, collecting Victorian dolls and writing to Cliff Richard. I also must clean my room when mother tells me.:)

JohnL

Forager
Nov 20, 2007
West Sussex
my other interests, in order of importance, are windsurfing, running, orienteering, freerunning/parkour, kayaking, sailing, swimming etc.

ilovemybed

Settler
Jul 18, 2005
Prague
I've just bought a banjo, and I'm learning to speak Czech.

For the record, these are not what I thought I'd be doing with my life when I was 10...

Silverback

Sep 29, 2006
England
I am currently experimenting with alternative washing techniques - a bloke down the pub told me that if you don't wash your hair for like a month it comes back all glossy and stuff. I don't have any hair so have decided to see if the same thing happens to skin - I am at the slightly cheesey smelling people crossing to the other side of the road stage at the moment but expect to be smelling like a daisy any day now :) I also like to hide from the funny men from the hospital when they come round my house and argue with my mum. My mum says I am her 'special boy' but the dead animals must be kept outside :(

Aaron

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 28, 2003
Oxford/Gloucs border
ThAt will be nice dAvid we can go out 0n the tandem bicycle:) My psiriosis is in remission so I may gRip the handlbArs once Again without all of thAt deAd skin coming off

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE