or trade some to go cos some needed

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
im needing to get some items guys. namely long black cape which is needed for this sunday. so I have to get cracking
I will also list other needed items which id take in trade.
first up
helios 8x26 water proof fog proof nitrogen purged compact binos
in perfect condition with a dpm belt pouch SOLD. posted to your door paypal only. they are optically superb.

secondly I have a pair of bresser 7x50 focus free binos. had some use but optically mint.
£25.posted to your door paypal only

next up is a set of theraband black tubes brand new unused. £5.oop to your door

next up is a small wind up and solar powered radio made by gelert I believe.
£8 posted to your door

next up a nice cree head torch which has 3 modes high low and strobe. the beam is amazing for its size. and shoot a really tight beam a far distance.
£10 delivered to your door

and finally a fantastic little hand torch. the red ring is the zoom ring its amazing ly powerful and on full zoom the centre spot is square with lines through it don't really know. what its called but the power is amazing. it has high low and sos modes and runs fron 3 AAA batteries
£15. to your door.

the swaps list is really simple
depending on which item or items you would like. al put the swaps list up on the next post when its compiled. cheers guys

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
swaps list.
the items im after are as follows.
repro flintlock pistol long shot but hey ho.
brass compass military if possible.
as new condition 12 or 16cm zebra billy can.
honey stove
not a chance of a coachmans cape but heres trying.
buck packlite skinner. not the gut hook.
crkt ritter in black.
mtp british army basha in mint condition new even better.
al add to this list if needs be. please not an willing to combine items for the right swap offers. cheers guys.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
some items still here guys. they are offered for sale but also swaps items im looking for are here.
swaps list.
the items im after are as follows.
honey stove I will combine a couple of the listed items for a good example.
brass compass military if possible. would combine items as above
as new condition 12 or 16cm zebra billy can. I item in trade only but your choice any one
reproduction cutlass sword.
buck packlite skinner. not the gut hook.
crkt ritter in black.
mtp british army basha in mint condition new even better. will combine items for one of these.
self cocking pistol crossbow will combine items for one of these in vgc
Hudson bay brass tinderbox. will combine items for really good condition example.
these items have to go so cash offers close to the asking prices are also welcome cheers guys.
al add to this list if needs be. please not an willing to combine items for the right swap offers. cheers guys.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE