open invitation

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

spartacus

Forager
Sep 10, 2010
Bulgaria
Hello everyone, You are all invited to Bulgaria.

I'm not joking lol.

I live a practically self sufficient lifestyle and I belong to another organisation called WWOOF. I get volunteers come help me in the garden. Now given that they come for free (I feed and house them=they do a bit of work) I find it interesting but it can be a bit hit and miss with people as I'm sure you know.

So I was thinking. If anyone who has shared interest wants to come why not just invite them.

So you are invited.

Bulgaria is amazing, you can walk and camp just about anywhere and it's all for free. Just get yourself here and you can do your thing. I have a huge garden and I'm on the edge of the village anyway so that means near the bar lol.

The nearest airport is Bourgas. All you need is some gear and a smile. supplies are cheap if you need them and so is booze.

I have a tent you can borrow, some other bits of kit, large garden, couple of barns and soon a spare room. Have I missed anything.

I don't want money for this,(unless you eat and drink me out of house and home) I prefer interesting people. If you happen to know your mushrooms that would be good, or butterflies or bugs or plants or herbs or trees etc lol. I'd like to do a catalogue of what's around here. I'm heavy into my photography so if you want to join me that's cool.

It gets hot here too and not too many biting insects, I won't tempt fate by saying more.

Anyways that's it. All good things and happy 'crafting.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE