Open canoe wanted

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damascus

Native
Dec 3, 2005
Norwich
Ok that counts me out, I have a wehnona prospector (red), with two buoyancy aids (one brand new) and two paddles.
looking at about £16500.00 though.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
It isn't for sale Craeg, but if you find yourself in the Lakes you are free to use my Grumman aluminium Canadian.
I have it stored on the shore in Bowness and keep all the paddles & such together and available for friends.
Long way to come just for a trip out but if you're passing it's a lot of fun and seats five or six adults and gear.
Hope you find that Royalex canoe you're looking for.
Cheers, Simon

Whittler Kev

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2009
March, UK
bushcraftinfo.blogspot.com
Lidl's have an inflatable 2 man kayak next week for £39.99

CRIVIT BEACH 2-Person Kayak

£39.99*

Each

Made from robust, heard-wearing and salt water-, oil- and weather-resistant membrane with a detachable front and rear seat
Lengthways bar base provides extra stability in addition to 5-air chamber system with safety valves
Aluminium double paddle clicks into place and can also be used as a canoe pole
Dimensions inflated approx. (cm): H46 x W91 x L325
Dual paddle length approx. (cm): 220
Net weight approx. (kg): 7
3 year manufacturer's warranty

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
CNV00007.jpg
how does this look?
Some more
CNV00006.jpg
008.jpg
011.jpg
015.jpg
As you can see it has had some use but the worst slate cuts have been carefully filled and painted (wrong shade of green!) no cuts went very deep though. The kneeling seat has been reinforced as it started to crack.
Despite everything she is still very water worthy and a great boat for calm seas, rivers and I have also run grade 4 rapids in her.
The Gaffa tape is "sacrificial" bang plates to absorb damage and are intended to be easily replaceable.
At the moment she needs a bit of a clean and re-oil... having spent 2 years unused due to my various injuries stopping me from paddling.
At one point I had 8 canoes - selling this one will leave me with just one :(

Last edited:

Humpback

On a new journey
Dec 10, 2006
1/4 mile from Bramley End.
And if that doesn't suit I have a trusty symphony 16' in blue with airbags and also well used but still regularly used by me as tandem boat. (Selling as too heavy to lift for me solo). Used in tandem for last 5 years on Scottish expeditions with friend. I now have (bought today) a solo boat. I can provide photo's in due course. £250 collected from WS1 1TS Walsall. If not of interest I will be offering it on the forum formally in the New Year.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE