Ooops

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
Hi Folks,

That was a very silly thing to do, I cut my hand on a brick a few years ago, that was even sillier!

wingstoo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 12, 2005
South Marches
reinhardt_woets said:
Great photo's!!... for a Student Nurse

Mmm from Hereford, jungle training site, showing us wounded men pictures. You're not at Striling lines are you? ;)

Errr...........................NO!

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Sorry guys I've had to remove the link from the Jungle site, I know its an eye opener but I know of kids that would really find that worrying and this is a family site.

outdoorcode

Need to contact Admin...
Feb 14, 2005
Halton West Uk
www.outdoorcode.co.uk
Thanks for all the get well soon's, it hasn't actually hurt to be honest, not even when I did it, though the iodine poured in to clean it smarted a tad (to put it mildly, and the doc did say that perhaps he could have given me the numb jab before he poured it in :rolleyes: ) :eek:

bilko

Settler
May 16, 2005
SE london
Just so long as it's not your typing hand mate ;) , I did a similar thing with a stanley knife at the age of 16 and nearly got lock jaw!
hope it heals ok mate :)

stonyman

Need to contact Admin...
Apr 8, 2004
Gloucester
That's more impressive than my little accident, glad everything is okay though.

I don't know how but I managed to take a chunk out of my finger with my crook knife.

What a silly man I was.

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
Ive got a bivvy bag with some stitching as neat as that. (thanks) :You_Rock_ hope the hand doesnt hurt too much try and keep it dry.

Bisamratte

Nomad
Jun 11, 2006
Karben
outdoorcode said:
Thanks for all the get well soon's, it hasn't actually hurt to be honest, not even when I did it, though the iodine poured in to clean it smarted a tad (to put it mildly, and the doc did say that perhaps he could have given me the numb jab before he poured it in :rolleyes: ) :eek:

I think a paper cut is worse than a knife, because paper dosn't destroy the nerve endings. Still, paper cuts are not that impressive :lmao: .

nice stitches and I hope it heals quickly :D

Andy

M

mikehill

Daft bu@@er :eek: Looks like you actually did it twice :lmao: BTW, if you're too busy on Monday then you can actually take the stitches out yourself .. it only tickles , honest ;)
Mike.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE