Online store 'gotothebriggs.com' legit or not?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 13, 2010
North Wales
While searching for a Becker BK9 I came across www.gotothebriggs.com in the shopping bit of Google.
Is this a genuine store with decent service, which has appears from nowhere (like EDCDEPOT?), or is it a con?

If nobody knows, then I will do a small order on payday and test the waters. The missus has seen a Buck folder in pink mossy oak (random eh?).

Cheers fellas.

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
I noticed this the other day, as they were selling Primus omnifuel stoves for £102, the average being about £130.

But they are based in Philadelphia USA, so you would be looking at VAT, High postage costs, Import Duty Parcel Force Clearance Fee's etc....

not really a saving then.

T

TraceyGoToTheBriggs

Hi ProjeKtWEREWOLF,
My name is Tracey and I am the customer service manager for Go To The Briggs. I am replying to your post to let you know that we are indeed a legitimate business and I like to think that I am the best customer service representative you will ever have to deal with!! hahaha. I hope that you will consider shopping with us and if there is anything that you need please do not hesitate to email me directly at customerservice@gotothebriggs.com. I am happy to help and I do not work regular customer service hours. I work around the clock so it does not matter what time zone you are in, you are sure to get an answer. Hopefully my reply will put your mind at ease.

Tracey
Go To The Briggs

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE