Onetigris hot tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Anybody got any idea where I can get one of these tents? Everywhere seems to be out of stock. I'm looking for a coyote brown one.
I don't often use a tent but being so light with the option to put a stove in it appeals to me. Obviously it also appeals to a lot of others too as I can't find one anywhere!

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
youtube.com
Probably out of stock as One tigris seem to have dished out loads to the youtube community. There's been quite a few reviews/first looks of the tent popping up on my youtube feed!

I appreciate my comments are of little value, given that I've not got the tent, but looking at the reviews, it seems to be doing well. However, I can't help but worry about the waterproof zip. It might keep the water out for the first few uses, but I find myself wondering how well that waterproof zip will last in the long term? I base that judgement on the fact that I've had many waterproof jackets (ranging from the cheap to the expensive brands) with so-called waterproof zips. And they don't stay that way for very long.

For that reason, I'd consider an alternative option such as the Luxe Minipeak XL. Seems similar in design, costs a little bit more, but comes with the addition of a heatproof stove sleeve and a storm flap for the zip. They're also in stock on the bacpackinglight website (I've no affiliation with them!). Food for thought!

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
I'll have a look . Thanks. Main criteria are,
Height
Weight
Tent stove flap.
I had a look at the other one they do which is similar but can't remember what it's called. Pros and cons to both models but I like the wider door option on this one.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Anybody got any idea where I can get one of these tents? Everywhere seems to be out of stock. I'm looking for a coyote brown one.
I don't often use a tent but being so light with the option to put a stove in it appeals to me. Obviously it also appeals to a lot of others too as I can't find one anywhere!

AliExpress have the Smokey Hut, but it’s not in brown. You do know that grey is the new tan, black, orange, and coyote brown right? ;)

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32960361327.html

Stove jack for the flap.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000561742671.html

Edit: I’ve tried the link and it’s asking me for my login, probably recognises my IP. Hopefully it’ll allow you a look without having to.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE