One Man's Meat.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi mate, it’s a tough one because on one hand
It was the best I have ever felt, and not only physically but my confidence as well, and I know that’s odd, but once I got sucked into the politics of it (although that was never my intention, quite the opposite with considerable rebellion.) it did some real damage to my mental health, and my relationships, and it changes the way we see food and what’s right and wrong (or moral/immoral) and the truth is that when people ask me if I’d recommend it, I say absolutely not, because you have to be ready for the mental state it brings, sorry to give you a life story but it’s the full version.

No apologies required - just refreshing to hear from someone who has experienced both sides with open thoughts and experiences.

Reactions: Short_edc

Short_edc

Tenderfoot
May 1, 2020
Cambs
No apologies required - just refreshing to hear from someone who has experienced both sides with open thoughts and experiences.

Absolutely anytime, there’s really no point having experienced anything without the ability to learn from it or share your experiences, that said I’d rather we were all talking about them around a campfire with a brew. :asshat::bookworm:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE