One handed Opening - under £30?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Can any one recommend a decent one handed opening knife for £30 or under? It'll be an EDC for an up coming trip overseas hence the low budget as I will undoubtedly loose it or get it nicked at some point!

I'd preferably like it to lock and be light enough to carry comfortably in the pocket. It will be used mostly inland in hot and humid conditions but will also be making a few excursions to the coast (a couple of fishing trip planned!) so will encounter salt water - stainless steel blade?

Any advice much appreciated. I'm currently looking at the CRKT Point Guard at about £30.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Spyderco Tenacious I think is under 30£

And all of the Byrd range is pretty much.

Boker Trance or Boker SubCom if want something small.

Beer Monster

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 25, 2004
With the gnu!
Spyderco Tenacious I think is under 30£

And all of the Byrd range is pretty much.

Boker Trance or Boker SubCom if want something small.

Ooooh the Spyderco Teancious looks ideal - can you get them in the UK? I've had a search but they all seem to be overseas suppliers?

Chris G

Settler
Mar 23, 2007
Cheshire
My PSK knife is a Gelert folding lock knife which cost iro £5. It's light, super sharp fresh out of the plastic packet, has a 2+mm thick blade and being £5 you could afford several for £30.

Chris

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE