One for the Gamers.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Grooveski

Native
Aug 9, 2005
Glasgow
Was going to send Shewie a link to this(was his bright idea to make it - cheers mate, you owe me about 15 hours) then realised that quite a few other folk have heard about "the game" over the years during tipsy campfire bletherings. I mind talking modding with JohnC and someone else one night at Dave's - was wierd sitting round the fire in the dark discussing the pros and cons of 3dstudio and lightwave. :rolleyes:

It'll look awfuly jerky at times. That's a problem built into the game, it only records the replay file at 15fps. Everything's much smoother during the races themselves.
(14 year old game now - my hard drive when I first installed it was only 400mb and even butchered the files were still rather large)

Also in the early races you'll see some lag(bikes flickering back and forward) - at the start of the season half of Europe was underwater and the poor wee internet was obviously suffering. :(

Anyhow....
GP500 - A rickety old antique of a bike game but the makers got the feel so right and nigh-on everyone since has got it so wrong.
The winter series we run are kind of rolling handicap affairs so folk'll change bikes on occassion.

[video=youtube_share;YRFXjdPzlGM]http://youtu.be/YRFXjdPzlGM[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE