One for the cyclists...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
For all you cyclists out there who are in need of some carrying capacity on your bike based trips, I have a *new* set of panniers sat in the corner of the lounge that you can have, for nowt, provided that you can, and will, really make good use of them.

They are two panniers joined by a (non-removable) rack top bag, I will try to get a picture up before bedtime....

Just PM me, don't worry about swaps. :)

fred gordon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 8, 2006
Aberdeenshire
Great offer. That's the sort of thing that makes this site 'special'. Hope you get a good taker. Happy to give you a rep. :You_Rock_

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
Thanks Fred- it certainly is, all the time I'm made to smile by such a giving and friendly 'community', quite unlike my urban reality. I've already been touched by someone's kindness today so some more karma release is in order!

Reactions: beachlover

Robbo

Nomad
Aug 22, 2005
Darkest Scotland,
I'm interested in the panniers, my kids are just starting to use their bikes more and it would be great to be able to take them on a few outings with lunch(and waterproofs) safely stowed in them, not to mention a few longer solo outings :D

The extra weight would also help me shed the pounds I've put on since breaking my collar bone on my bike last year :rolleyes:

Andy

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
Crikey, I've been getting lots of PMs about these and I feel I have to make a decison based on the criteria in my post
provided that you can, and will, really make good use of them.
Just to even it up and not make it lucky for the first one to reply, so to speak. So I'll see who will make the best use and take it from there, if that's OK?

underground

May 31, 2005
Sheffield
Biddlesby said:
I'm not sure if they will fit on my roadbike, so I am willing to give way to those more in need!

I'm not either mate, having checked this out last night they do seem rather wide on the bit that would attach to a road rack on a bike with short chainstays.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE