OhVee sleeping bags

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rabbitsmacker

Settler
Nov 23, 2008
Kings Lynn
Hi this is my first thread, so be gentle!

i currently have a '58 pattern down sleeping bag, which is good, but i think is so battered now that the insulation properties are lacking. am now looking around for a possible replacement, either hollow fill or down, have looked at most, mountain equip, snugpak(who i highly rate),and other newer army stuff. also ajungjilak or however you spell it.
i found these on ebay and wondered if anyone has any experience of this companies products, they look like a cheaper version of alpkits down bags. can anyone advise? also any experience with the carp fishing bags? how small do they pack up? and how heavy have you found them?

cheers to all

anyway here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Ohvee-Advance...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Hi, i've asked a similar question regarding the ohvee bags. I was looking at the 600g one, and at £50+potage for a 3 season(they say -5) down bag seem a good buy.

Not had any feed back from other members though, so they could be fairly new on the market.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Last year on eBay were 'mountain tent's from this company, the design looked good but no idea of the quality, the tent was £39.99 I think.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
Hi, i've asked a similar question regarding the ohvee bags. I was looking at the 600g one, and at £50+potage for a 3 season(they say -5) down bag seem a good buy.

Not had any feed back from other members though, so they could be fairly new on the market.

Yes but for a little more you can get an Alpkit bag which is about the best around for that money, given very good reviews wherever you look - great aftersales and free delivery.

No brainer really.

B

Billyvusynder

A light fleece should be sufficient !!
On Average:
January is the warmest month.
July is the coolest month.
December is the wettest month.
July is the driest month.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE