Oh what a mess I've made.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

geordienemisis

Settler
Oct 3, 2010
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have been restoring a little Air Rifle to use for some hunting and after cleaning the stock sanding down and then went and bought some Tru-Oil to finish it off. The Mrs is away shopping with her Mam so I think I will do this in the kitchen to save going back and forward to the shed. Low and behold I have spilt the Tru-Oil and grabbed the first thing to hand? Big mistake its only her new trousers hanging on the kitchen door. They now have a very large wet oil stain right through the material and it smells like a car repair shop now. I am thinking that I will just throw them in the bin and say nowt. "Trousers No dear I have not seen any are you sure they were in the kitchen" I am half laughing writing this she will have a fit later Haha.:deadhorse:

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Look on the brightside,at least she's not wearing the trousers in your house.

Don't forget to post some pics of the air rifle when you're out of hospital.

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Go and get a Staindevil for oil and wash them for her then you can say the dog/cat/kids pulled them onto the floor
and you thought you'd help her by washing them.
Chances are she'll still kill you but maybe she'll do it quickly!
:lmao: Cheers , Simon

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Almost lost my cool I was laughing so hard
(Just joking dear, honest)
Reading this with the intense fear in the voice of Harvestman, with SWMBO standing next to him with a piece of rebar.
But I would probably put my chances on the Staindevil, will makes you last longest I think
Yours sincerely and goodluck ^^ Ruud

WULF

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 19, 2012
South Yorkshire
:lmao:They do get over our actions mate although ive never been forgiven for boiling a rams horn in her pressure cooker in the kitchen while she was out...she came back too soon:twak:!! it stunk the house out and wasn't at all impressed:sad6:

I was sent to bed without my cocoa:lmao:

The Big Lebowski

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 11, 2010
Sunny Wales!
Leave the back door open... Blame her for leaving it open, let her slowly realize the trousers are gone. Protest once the trousers have been noticed 'missing' that your rifles gone too...

Make her buy you a new one. Win, Win my friend ;) hide everything, deny absolutely everything!

The alternative sounds quite painful.

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
When she comes in, through in her face, tell her to pick up the washing when its down else this wouldnt have happend, then walk away with your hand down your pants and shoot yourself in the face, may as ell enjoy your last moments on earth:cool:

Good luck chap, in this world or the next!

I know id get a telling for ruining the trousers but not as much as I will get when she finds out what happened to the jewellery box that wasn't meant to go to the tip!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE