Oh Noe's!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
:( Went to Glasgow yesterday with the intent of getting some shirts for work, from Clearwater Army Surplus... They shut! Not just shut for the day, but shut down... eeek OMG! Whats a guy to do now? The only other place I know of is A1 Adventure beside Queen St Station, and they are a bit pants really.

Oh well, looks like Kev from you-know-where will be getting more custom from me than I had planned.. :rolleyes:

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
that's a shame but such is the ease of the Internet for us that can't get to such shops regularly.

There is a largish market still there I reckon,I'm thinking of a lot of guys who use the local shops,e.g crocketts branch in Ayr that don't have Internet or go to any towns more than a few times a year.

for me the I/net is great,so much more choice than the shops can stock.

filcon

"Neo-eisimeileachd ALBA"
Dec 1, 2005
Strathclyde
I was in there about a month ago and I thought the stock was a bit low. Sorry to hear its closed, need to try Lanark Mark I think they have the best stock in the area.

phil

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I was in there about a month ago and I thought the stock was a bit low. Sorry to hear its closed, need to try Lanark Mark I think they have the best stock in the area.

phil

aye Mark, the one in Lanark is great for rummaging.

need to have a boys day out shopping Phil, should've done that with a walk up the Falls of Clyde for the Peregrines and falls.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
There's also the big stall in the Barras at the weekends :) especially if it's just shirts and the like that you're after.

On the other hand, I don't think Endicott's can be beaten really, but you don't get to see and have the items in your hands before you buy.

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE